Topics to Consider for Essays
Brainstorming beforehand is vital when writing a great final essay. Sure, at first, choosing an interesting proposal essay topic may seem a bit challenging. The good news, though, is that it’s totally doable – especially if you consider some of our professional essay writing tips, listed below.
Guidelines that you Can use when Writing a Proposal Essay
First, you must consider what words you can use to help describe your topic the best. To choose the right words, you must first answer these two questions:
- How is the topic you chose for your essay relative to you?
- Why did you decide on this particular topic?
Decide on a Particular Research Question
When you are ready to start with your essay, use these tips as a guide.
- Write your research question – It’s important that you get those thoughts out on paper as quickly as they come to mind. Write at least a small paragraph highlighting the one question that you want to see answered. Keep in mind, it’s easy to write a research question too vague so think it through, narrow down your options, and settle in on what you consider the most important question. This will help you come up with a truly impressive paper.
- Start your Thesis Statement – This is basically answering the most important question that you want to know. For this part, you will need to do in-depth research to ensure that you are giving a correct answer. Don’t go overboard on the information – keep it to the point. This part should simply address the main question.
- Tell your reader how you plan to present the situation and help to solve the mystery, that is, go into detail on any sub-topics that you will need to prove before you can finish writing your paper. Readers will get to look at this situation from all angles.
- List your resources – You want to list all your scholarly resources first. Be sure to understand your instructions on this part, so you list the right amount of sources to back up your information.
While this gives you the general structure of the essay assignment, you will need to know more so keep reading. We will be covering how to select the right topic for your proposal and get expert advice so you can understand why you need to choose the best topic for your paper.
We can help you write the best proposal for your essay
Not everyone can write the best essay and if you don’t have time to do the right amount of research and write the paper within the deadline, you may find yourself struggling and stressing out. You need to keep your grades up so you can continue to achieve your goal. Consider hiring us to write your essay.
We can help by selecting the right individual who can master your essay assignment.
Finding help for writing essay assignments these days are becoming common, and the results could mean a higher grade. It takes someone who is dedicated and possesses the knowledge to raise the bar. We offer you that particular opportunity to get the grade you want or need. We pride ourselves in the way we listen to our students and provide continued support as well as consultation when they need it the most.
You will always get the best professional, dependable, and affordable services with our company every time.
We don’t hire just anyone to write. We require our potential writers to undergo a series of steps before they are granted assignments. We keep a list of those who we have verified their credentials including Masters as well as Ph.D. degrees. We also verify that these degrees are granted from reputable universities to ensure that all tasks are handled by only the best. After verification, each potential writer is given steps to take to provide proof of their writing skills. We want to ensure that their writing quality is what you are looking for.
What we Guarantee
You can choose any writing company for this task, but you chose us. What does that mean for you?
- Our assurance that if we accept your assignment, we feel confident that we can complete it.
- You can rest assured that we have high-quality standards when receiving orders.
- Our rates are minimal.
- All work received from us will be free of plagiarism
- All work is delivered on time every time.
- We guarantee that your order will be hassle free
Now that you know what we can offer you, it’s time to begin. Below, we have listed several tips on how you can choose the best proposal essay topics to ensure that you are doing the right paper and we know what you need.
Choosing The Right Proposal Essay Topics
To choose the right topics, you must choose something that is of interest to you. Make a list of everything that you think is interesting and verify your list with your teacher to ensure that you are staying on topic.
Next, consider how new your topic is. If you are writing about an older topic, you will need to put a fresh spin on it to make it come alive again and catch the interest of all those who read it, including your teacher.
Last, create a rough draft of your proposal topic you choose. In this rough draft, list the interesting points that you want to place in your essay introduction paragraph, as well as the middle and the conclusion.
By doing these three things, you can create your essay based on actual researched proposal topics that help you to stay focused on a particular subject.
Making a List of Proposal Essay Topics
In this list, you are going to go through the proposed essay topics and find examples and information that will give your essay the ability to stand out from the crowd.
Proposal Essay Topics: Law
- Should dog bite laws be focused on particular breeds? This would include pit bulls and other dogs that have an aggressive history.
- Should the meat industries stop trying to exploit dairy and meat industries? Protecting the rights of animals should be something that everyone should consider, not just vegans.
- Should prisoners have the right to vote? Should it be limited to those who have been granted probation? Those who have served their time?
- Does the espionage law violate free speech? Should this law actually be banned? Should improvements be made to this law?
- Health care workers working to treat homosexual individuals, do they deserve the right to be treated with feelings?
Proposal Essay Topics: Culture
- Is it necessary to buy so many things with credit? Our culture needs to get out of debt so how can this happen?
- Should gender-neutral words be used to sound politically correct in Australia?
- Traditional family values go up against the old bread and circus culture
- Morality has been on the decline for many years in the media. What can be done to reboot it? Should it result in superheroes killing the enemy in those traditional Hollywood films?
- The old-fashioned lifestyle, is it too late to bring it back?
Proposal Essay Topics: Education
- Should qualified teachers be able to walk away from their profession if they choose to without feeling restrained?
- How can you impose new rules that improve the involvement of parents in a child’s education?
- How can you improve the way students are taught reading comprehension without using repetitive practices with no understanding?
- Should school district funding amounts be based on the standardized tests? And should these test results be used to determine the school district’s educational weaknesses and what should improve?
- Is it okay for a child to make a mistake, or a few, and chalk it up as learning a lesson? It worked for inventors in the past as they were accused of thinking incorrectly and later proved that the results are not always what they seem.
Proposal Essay Topics: Healthcare
- Due to the increased chance of birth defects in babies born from test tubes, should it made mandatory that couples adopt instead?
- Cloning tissue transplants used to cure diseases that may not otherwise be cured, are they considered ethical?
- What does a person who is allergic to electromagnetic fields as well as other modern living situations do?
- Do antidepressants actually increase an individual’s tendency to want to commit suicide? If so, should these antidepressants be limited or completely banned for good?
- If a parent(s) is considered incapable of taking proper care of a child, should they lose their right to have children completely?
Proposal Essay Topic: Business
- Employees should have the right to use their private emails while at work. Should the emails remain private?
- Unemployment, what can we do to put an end to it for good?
- Should customers have the ability to report on large companies who may be found lying to the consumers?
- As the American Businesses seem to decline in trust with consumers, what are some solutions that would put an end to all the mistrust?
- How can small businesses avoid economic problems in the future so they can continue to grow?
Proposal Essay Topics: Social Issues
- How can we as a society help the homeless to get back on their feet and contribute to their community? Should the government take action?
- How can we stop the students from dropping out of school at an early age?
- How can we make kids understand that they don’t need to experiment with any drugs?
- How can you prevent someone from dying as a result of drinking and driving?
- If a child comes from divorced parents, can they be counseled to do their best in school and succeed in their life and any relationships they make, including marriages?
Proposal Essay Topic: Sports
- How can coaches take encouragement to a whole new level for athletes?
- How can both coaches and players talk to the media after losing a game?
- Should college athletes receive pay for playing on a team? Combining education and sports should be re-evaluated
- Can the media do a better job at covering sports on television? If so, which sports should be shared? Should they include special features as well as personal one-on-one interviews with the players and coaches?
- Should it be mandatory that players, if chosen for a team, should prepare themselves for possible injuries in the future and unable to play? How about retirement?
These topics are simply a guideline that you can use should you need some ideas. Don’t duplicate these ideas but take an idea and make it your own. If you need further guidance in deciding on a particular essay topic (or even writing it), we have the solution for you.
Get Professional Assistance in Writing Essays
When you find it too difficult to put the words on paper, you can hire a professional writer to say what you want to say instead. We can take this task and handle it while you are busy handling other important academic assignments and tasks. The essay we send you will remain to the point and will be of the highest quality as we only hire professionals with experience in that particular field.
Don’t Pay a Fortune for Average Results
Our goal is to provide you with an above average essay that will not only make the grade but also meet your teacher’s requirements. We go above standards set forth by universities and faculties, and we price our essay writing services where students can afford them when they need them the most.
Our professional essay experts are devoted to each assignment they are given. You won’t find duplicated work so you won’t get in trouble for plagiarizing someone’s paper. Again, we don’t want to charge you for results that you won’t be able to afford. You will find affordable prices with above average results. Results are always guaranteed with us!